Free Health Checks with Aneurin Leisure this September
During September we’re offering a range of free health checks at a number of our Aneurin Leisure venues across Blaenau Gwent, to help people get an idea of their current health status and offer some help and advice on how they can improve their general health and well-being.
On Monday 11th September each of our Sports Centres at Abertillery, Ebbw Vale and Tredegar are hosting a Free MOT Day from 10am – 12pm and 5pm – 7pm. During these free sessions visitors can receive an in-depth and truly personalized health and fitness consultation through our new Tanita systems, which accurately measures body composition, blood pressure, height, weight and BMI.
Our trained fitness professionals can then use this information to provide helpful advice and support on how they can improve their health and well-being and even identify and set wellness goals.
Each of our six libraries across Blaenau Gwent will also be offering visitors Free Health Checks from 8th – 15th September:
- Ebbw Vale Library: Friday 8th September from 9.30am – 10.30am
- Brynmawr Library: Monday 11th September from 10.30am – 11.30am
- Abertillery Library: Wednesday 13th September from 11am – 12pm
- Cwm Library: Friday 15th September from 10am – 11am
- Tredegar Library: Friday 15th September from 2pm – 3pm
- Blaina Library: Friday 15th September from 2pm – 3pm