Aneurin Leisure Community Health Champion Programme
Are you interested in becoming a Community Health Champion?
All too often we find that community members who would like to make improvements to their health and wellbeing don’t know where to start, so we’re looking to recruit Community Health Champions who can help us in our aim to improve community life for people throughout Blaenau Gwent.
Aneurin Leisure offers a varied range of services from Sports Centres and Libraries to Adult Community Learning and Country Parks, all of which can help to improve an individual’s health and wellbeing.
Who can be a Community Champion?
· Any Aneurin Leisure supporter
· Anyone interested in promoting healthy lifestyles within their community
· Anyone who wants to learn more about health
What does the Aneurin Leisure Community Champion Programme offer me?
· Access to selected training opportunities within Aneurin Leisure
· Learn more about health issues and Aneurin Leisure services
· Meet new people
· Have the right information to help you and others take steps to lead healthier lives
· Discount on a selected range of Aneurin Leisure products
· Opportunity to shape Aneurin Leisure services
· Access to a social media support network
What is expected from me when I become a Community Champion?
· Be an advocate for all Aneurin Leisure services
· Attend events when required
· Raise awareness of health and wellbeing within your community
Applications to become an Aneurin Leisure Community Health Champion should be submitted by Friday 22nd December.
If you’d like to know more about our Community Health Champion Programme or would like to get involved, contact Victoria Price on 01495 354716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org