New Outdoor Seating Area at Bedwellty House
We are very excited to launch our brand-new outdoor seating area for visitors to Bedwellty House & Park in Tredegar this week from Thursday 16th July.
Our new picnic benches will be placed outside the entrance to the Orchid House Tea Room, at socially distanced 2 metre intervals, and will provide visitors with beautiful views of the park while they enjoy our range of take away food, summer refreshments or even a cool glass of beer or wine.
This week we are also launching brand new range of Picnic Boxes which are available to pre-order before your visit, and are filled with a variety of sandwiches plus sweet and savoury treats:
Summer Picnic Box £6.75
4 sandwiches, packet of crisps, carton of juice, jam and coconut slice and a fruit pot
Deluxe Picnic Box £9.50
4 sandwiches, mini corned beef pastie, 2 chicken satay skewers, packet of crisps, bottle of Fentimans real lemonade, slice of zingy lemon cake, slice of coconut and raspberry cake and a fruit pot.
Children’s Picnic Box £4.00
2 sandwiches, packet of crisps, small packet of sweets, fruit pot, chocolate brownie chunks and a chocolate chip cookie
Each Picnic Box can be adapted for a number of dietary requirements – please be sure to tell us your dietary requirements when ordering. To place an order call 01495 353397 between 10.30am – 4pm.
The outdoor seating area will be open each week from Thursday to Sunday as follows:
· Thursday's 11am - 4pm
· Friday's and Saturday's 11am - 8pm
· Sunday's 11am - 6pm
In order to keep everyone safe, we do have some important guidelines for our everyone to follow:
· Tables must be pre-booked in advance (3 hour time slots) - Call us on 01495 353397
· We will need a name and contact number for each table/group for track and tracing purposes
· Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times
· Do not move any of the seating
· One person to use the toilet at any time (this will be cleaned at regular intervals)
· Please make use of the hand sanitiser provided
· Please respect our staff and be considerate of other visitors
*If you or any member of your group are unwell or showing symptoms of coronavirus please do not visit*